Castries, Saint Lucia: Deputy Prime Minister Earnest Hilaire welcomed the Fringe events Jazz Festival 2023 in Saint Lucia and shared the event schedule.
Saint Lucian Deputy Prime Minister Ernest Hilaire, who is also the Minister for Tourism, Investment, Creative Industries, Culture and Information, took to his social media handle recently to welcome the Fringe events of Jazz Festivities 2023 in Saint Lucia, Deputy Prime Minister Ernest Hilaire also shared the schedule of Fringe events for the Jazz Season 2023 announced by the Tourism Authority.
The Deputy Prime Minister shared that seeing the different communities and private promoters getting involved in the jazz festivities is a pleasing experience. He shared that it will be an exciting ten-day event and hugely welcomed the wider communities and stakeholders of Saint Lucia for support and engagement.
The Schedule of Fringe Events Jazz Festival 2023 will be as follows:
- SUN 30TH APRIL – 4 PM Rooftop Jazz & Entrepreneur ShowcaseRussell’s Rooftop – Morne Du DonEmerson Nurse. Albert Eugent, Ricardo Francois Deighton Charlemagne, Empress Illa 20 Entrepreneurs Displaying $10 Adults/$5 Children
- MON 1ST MAY – 2 PM Vieux Fort Mouvman Ansanm Presents JAZZing @ 60 Campus B School Grounds, La Ressource, Vieux Fort Featuring: VFCSS Band/Schreffler /Jessy Leonce VFCSS Group/ Barbara Cadet/Papa Vader Logix Band / Kalbas / Avot Sèvis / Frappe $35 EC /VIP $100 EC / Children Under 5 yrs Free
- MON 1ST MAY – 12 PM Jazz & Chill Wavin Liben – Near Mon Repos Gas Station Invasion Band, Thou Art, Ken Hardy, Oshun, Woule Te Te Folk Band, 6 Mile and MoreFREE
- THU 4TH MAY – 8 PM ONWARDS Thursday Jazz FRIDAYS Bar & Restaurant, Gros Islet Featuring Jab Duplesis and Friends Dine In and Enjoy
- SAT 6TH MAY – 4 PM Babonneau Rainforest Jazz Midnight Groovers/DYP Band/African Roots Secret Solo Band and more! Chassin, Babonneau $70 EC -Pay more at the Door
- SAT 6TH MAY – 9 PM Ultra Lounge, Rodney Bay FREEZY & Friends
- SAT 6TH MAY – 5 PM Jazz @ Artisan Artisan Restaurant, Vieux For
- EVERY SUNDAY – 11 AM Bambooze Boo & Brunch Buffet Boo Hinkson & Friends Bamboozle Café & Bistro, Rodney Bay Strip $125 EC
- SUN 7TH MAY – 2 PM Jazz La Se’ Nou Mem Serenity Estate, Desruisseaux WCK from Dominica Nintus, Shorn B, Home Grown, Heart & Soul BL, Avot Sèvis $100 EC
- SUN 7TH MAY – 2 PM Soufriere Jazz 2023 – “The Experience” Soufriere Mini Stadium Patrice Roberts, Christopher Martin, Arthur Allain, Boo Hinkson, Chazz $130 EC/VIP $300 EC
- SUN 7TH MAY – 9 PM Ultra Lounge, Rodney Bay Soulstice (Jazz Edition) hosted by KAYO featuring Special Guest
- MON 8TH May – Noon Pierrot Combined Jazz & Arts Lunch Time Jazz – Tropic Band Belle Vue Combined Grace Combined Vigier Combined
- MON 8TH MAY – 9 PM Ultra Lounge, Rodney Bay Lucian Fusion, Chazz, Yannick James, Rashaad Joseph
- TUES 9TH MAY – 7 PM Monchy: Mizik En Kweyol Monchy, Gros Islet BOO and Tru Tones Arthur Allain Mamay Lacaye DYP Royal Saint Lucia Police Band Avot Sèvis, Secret Band Monchy La Woz Group
- TUES 9TH MAY – Noon Pierrot Combined Jazz & Arts Lunch Time Jazz – Tropic Band Belle Vue Combined Grace Combined Vigier Combined