The Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium in the Philippines is recruiting applicants for the position of Consular Officer to assist the working of Belgian nationals in various official permisses, such as processing official documents, providing assistance to Belgian nationals, assessing civil status cases, and conducting client interviews etc.
While sharing the update, the Embassy of the Kingdom, Belgium, in the Philippines has recently released a recruiting document to apply the Eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Consular Officer today, Monday, July 10, 2023.
As per the Update, The Belgian Embassy in the Philippines is looking for eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Consular Officer.
The role will be principally active in providing consular assistance and services to Belgian nationals – such as processing official documents, assisting Belgian residents, assessing civil status cases, and conducting client interviews. The Consular Officer will work with a team led by the Consul.
The Qualifications and Requirements for the Job of Consular Officer are as follows:
• Tertiary education in social sciences, international studies, law, or other relevant courses
• At least two years of relevant professional experience – preferably with embassies or
• Good knowledge of French and/or Dutch will be considered an asset
• Familiarity with local legislation and procedures
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
• Excellent command of English – written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work as a team player
• Be service-oriented
Furthermore, “To apply for this position, please email your resume, motivation letter, and copy of passport/government ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.” the Embassy stated.
The subject of the email should state “APPLICATION – CONSULAR OFFICER”. The application deadline is July 25, 2022, at 22:00H (Manila Time). “For more information: https://philippines.diplomatie.belgium.be/en“, Belgium Embassy added.