The Governmental Organisation of the Philippines aims to raise awareness among the Filippino Youth, “The National Youth Commission is seeking applicants from Asian and European countries to join the fully funded leadership program to train, lead and act on “Leadership in Society 5.0.” Programme.
The National Youth Commission, also known as the NYC, is a Governmental organisation in the Philippines. The NYC is a solo policy-making body which aims to resolve the youth relations in the Country. The state recognises the central youth of the youth in the nation’s building and protects their physical, mental, moral, spiritual and Mental well-being.
The National Youth Commission is seeking youth from Asian and European Countries this year for a fully-funded leadership program to train, lead and act on “Leadership in Society 5.0” from August to December 2023, including a Youth Summit from 12-16 September 2023 in Salamanca, Spain.
The 5th ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS5) is your opportunity to:
– Network! Meet like-minded youth from all across Asia and Europe and build up your network for future partnerships & collaborations
– Collaborate! Work in diverse groups and develop your intercultural understanding
– Learn! Receive training on Leadership and Society 5.0 from leading institutions and thematic experts
– Speak up! Bring the youth voice into the multilateral policy arena and contribute to decision-making
– Explore Spain! Experience local Spanish culture in the historic city of Salamanca
As per the update, youth from Asian and European Countries aged 18-30 may apply.
For more queries and doubts, “Apply by Sunday, 9 July 2023, through this link: https://asiaeuropefoundation.formstack.com/…/asefyls5…
For any questions, don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.” The National Youth Commission stated.
The National Youth Commission is merely disseminating and promoting this program and is not in any capacity involved in the processing and selection of potential participants.