The Non-Governmental Organisation CIM Horyzonty in Poland are pleased to announce the application phase for the ESC Volunteering placement at the Grenzenlos office. The period of this project would be May-October 2024.
CIM Horyzonty is an independent Non-Governmental Organisation operating at different levels, local, regional, national and International. The Organisation aims to initiate, run and support educational, social and cultural activities for the local community.
It also aims to build intercultural dialogue between representatives and representatives of different cultures.
The ESC (European Volunteer Service) Volunteering placement project at Grenzenlos is exclusively available for youngsters with disabilities. The project is also known as Grenzenlos without barriers. The Duration of this project would be six months.
As per the CIM Horyzonty, this program has been scheduled to emerge in Vienna, Austria from May 1, 2024, to October 31, 2024. The programme has been hosted by an organisation at Grenzenlos named Interkultureller Austausch.
There are no such eligibility criteria required for the applicants to get applicable. Previous experiences, skills, or knowledge are not necessary.
Applicants should be motivated and eager to contribute to the work of their NGO (office work but also interactive/social activities) and interested in intercultural exchange and the world of volunteering.
Within the Grenzenlos work areas, the specific tasks and activities of the volunteer will be adapted to the volunteer’s skills, interests, and abilities
- All applicants must send a CV, motivation letter, and, most importantly, the Melange application form (see attachment).
- All application documents must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com before the application deadline.
The project description and application form are attached to this e-mail but can also be downloaded from the Melange website. The deadline for this Application is November 30, 2023.
Reportedly, The work of the ESC Volunteers involves the following:-
- Environmental workshops for local schools and communities
- Researching and promoting renewable energies
- Promotion of our ESC project locally
- Climate activism, publicity, social media and democracy as we know it in Ireland
- Management of our community centre supporting local events and festivals
In the field of digital manufacturing, there are five projects which the volunteers deal with.
These are social and professional integration, communication and youth information, youth work and event Organisation, and international mobility and education promotion.