The Saint Lucian Tourism Authority in Eastern Caribbean shared some unique tips for the perfect beach day to spend in Rodney Bay, a town and Bay located in the Gross Islet District of Saint Lucia, on the Northern coast above the Castries district in Saint Lucia.
The Tourism Authority of Saint Lucia, which is responsible for helping travellers to discover everything Saint Lucia island has to offer to the tourists and travellers in Saint Lucia or outside, recently took to their social media and shared five unique tips to spend a perfect Beach day at Rodney Bay beach, Located above the Castries district in Saint Lucia.
The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority is responsible for helping travellers discover everything Saint Lucia island offers to tourists and travellers in Saint Lucia, or outside is a user-friendly website allowing potential visitors to search through various accommodations, brochures and experiences available. The authority even provides a list of travel agents to contact for assistance in planning their trip to Saint Lucia.
The unique tips for spending the perfect beach day at Rodney Bay, Saint Lucia, shared by the Tourism Authority are as follows:
1. Take a dip. The calm waters are perfect for swimming.
2. Enjoy a new watersport. From waterskiing and banana boat rides to the inflatable obstacle course at Splash Island Water Park St. Lucia, there are lots of choices
3. Sunsets here can be exceptionally amazing (TIP: Sit at one of the beachfront bars with a cocktail for a front-row seat!)
4. Head north or south to find a quiet spot to relax. (The middle of the beach can get busy!)
5. Picnic and party with the locals at the far southern end of the beach. (They come here at weekends to party!)