US: The Wall Street Journal is a Bestseller named “How to run your small business” by the famous American Author, Public Speaker, and entrepreneur Donald Miller. It is a journal for many entrepreneurs; running a small business looked different than they imagined. They’re stressed, discouraged, and not confident in their plan for growth.
The book deals with several lessons by author Donald Miller, who encourages and guides people to start businesses and become independent entrepreneurs.
10 Lessons from the book “How to Grow Your Small Business” by Donald Miller are:
1. Entrepreneurship deals with one’s courage, determination and efforts to work hard even after repeatedly failing.
2. Your customers are the lifeblood of your business. Without them, you have nothing. So, always make sure you’re delivering value and exceeding their expectations.
3. Don’t try to be everything to everyone. Instead, focus on your niche and become your go-to expert.
5. Invest in your education and development. The more we learn, the more we’ll be able to grow our business.
6. Keep an eye on your finances. Always understand your cash flow and expenses, and be prepared to make adjustments as needed.
7. Marketing is critical to growing your business. Make sure one has a solid marketing plan that tracks his results so he can make informed decisions about where to invest his resources.
8. Never stop innovating. Always seek ways to improvise products and services and stay ahead of the competition.
9. Building a successful business takes time, patience, and hard work. Don’t give up when things get tough. Keep pushing forward, and you’ll eventually achieve the success you’re looking for.
10. Remember that your business exists to serve your customers, not the other way around. Keep your needs and wants at the before of everything you do, and you’ll be well on your way to building an effective business.